Documentary Requirements in Securing a New Tax Declaration
|Sample Copy of Tax Declaration|
Here are some of the most important documentary requirements needed at Assessor's Office for you to secure a new copy of your New Tax Declaration. You should take note however that this document thus not prove ownership but for the purpose of realty taxes application only.
- Certified True Copy of a New TCT/ CCT
- Photocopy of Deed of Absolute Sale with BIR Stamp
- Photocopy of previous Tax Declaration
- Photocopy of Official Receipt of Transfer Tax payment
- Duplicate copy of Tax Clearance from Treasurers Office
After the release of the New Tax Declaration it would be advisable for you to secure a latest Certified True Copy for record purposes.